WHAT ARE YOU PAYING FOR WITH NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER?
- Studio and costs– Having a proper well maintained baby friendly with extensive props is more costly then other regular studio and we can imagine how much a newborn photographer has to charge to cover their basic outgoing costs.
- Training: I have invested amount for specific training , international certified course . hundreds of hours to learn proper safety and posing techniques for little babies , Newborn photography is one of the hardest genres to learn and proper technique and placement of your babies .
- Equipments : In order to even take pictures, a newborn photographer has to have high-quality equipment , various lenses, lighting, computer and editing softwares. The more these are used, the more they need to be repaired or replaced every few years.
- Flexibility: Babies come on their own timeline. We can plan and pick dates all we want but they show up when they’re good and ready. I cannot designate a day on my calendar for a session until the baby is actually born. Sessions need to be done within a two week window after birth. This means that there are a limited number of sessions I can book per month. Limiting the number of sessions means upping the cost to make up the difference in my number of clients
- Time: Newborn photography takes time. A typical outdoor family session can be achieved anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour depending on the package you book. The average full gallery newborn session can last 2-3 hours or more with multiples. Once the baby arrives it needs to be fed and then soothed to sleep. From there we move to posing, soothing, positioning, changing backdrops, changing outfits, stuffing props, cleaning messes, stopping for cuddle time, and possibly another feeding. Those of you who have seen me work know it takes a lot of patience to get every finger and toe settled into the perfect place and position. It took many hours to learn how to manipulate your little ones in a way that does not disturb them.
- Editing: My work only just begins when you leave my studio, I pay myself for my time. The amount of time spent editing is more time consuming compared to most other sessions. as new born baby are more flexible we need to do comoposit shot and to fix it nee to invest more time on composite images . Similarly Newborn babies skin can be red, yellow, purple, blotchy, acne covered, or all of the above. They come with peeling skin, stork bites, hairy bodies and to fix it all we need to work very hard on those part.
- Many Newborn Props: Although they may be for the smallest humans, the outfits for newborns are probably the most expensive. I spend lots of money on newborn outfit , headbands , bonnet, wraps romper and many more . Newborn poop can stain and occasionally things cannot be hand washed and have to get thrown and replaced. After every session things need to get washed , sanitized and more upto date with hygiene and for sanitary reasons so the clothes And props get old outdated and need to replaced with new one . I am constantly ordering new designs for all of you in order to provide a variety of quality choices for your family.
Cake Smash is the celebration of baby when they complete their one year of journey and , there’s only one way to celebrate: with a cake smash. … A cake smash is where a one-year-old gets very messy with a cake . This trend is usually a celebration of the first bite of cake for the baby in a unique way .
Things to remember while you order cake .
.We suggest to choose for professional cake , with whipped or butter cream frosting so the cake is easy to dig into.
. We don’t recommend for fondant cake and candies (GEM ) chocolate toping cake because it is tough to break and can be a choking hazard.
. Also Consider whether your baby is allergic to things like wheat, egg, refined sugar etc.